Beyonce Knowles Bio Height Weight Body Statistics
Born Name: Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
Nick Name: Bee, Juju, Sasha Fierce, Queen B, Mothe, Third Ward Trill
Date of Birth: September 4, 1981
Residence: New York City, New York, U.S
Education: Knowles joined St. Mary’s Elementary School in Fredericksburg, Texas, She was interested in dancing and singing thus she attended dance classes, her singing talent was also discovered there and at the age of seven she won a school talent show. In 1990 she entered in Parker Elementary School, is a music magnet school in Houston. She also attended the High School for the Performing and Visual Arts, later entered in Alief Elsik High School.
Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Producer and Actress
Height: 5 ft 6½ in (169 cm)
Weight: 130 lbs- 59 Kg
Hair Color: Curly Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Shoe Size: 8.5
Attractive Things: Stilettos, Heavy Earrings, High Heels, Voice, Looks
Parents Name : Beyonce Knowles is a daughter of Mathew Knowles is a Xerox sales manager.He is the manager of Knowles from 1989 to 2011 and manages the group Destiny’s Child and this group became one of the world’s best-selling girl groups of all time. Tina Knowles is her mother. She is a Hairdresser and Salon Owner.
Siblings: Solange Knowles is her sister. They are about five years apart and she released Knowles debut album.
Lyndell Locke (1993-2000): Lyndell dated Knowles and they brokeup in 2000.
Jay-Z (2002-present): Jay-Z is an American rapper. Shawn Corey Carter is his birth name. After dating many years they both get married in 2008. They both met during a tour in 2002. They have a daughter Blue Ivy Carter (7 Jan, 2012)
Marital Status: Married
Spouse: Jay Z (married in 4 April, 2008)
Children: Blue Ivy Carter (2012)
Early Career: At the age of eight, she performed with other girls on talent show in Houston. She raped and danced on that talent show. After seeing that show R & B producer gave them a chance to perform on the national TV (R & B is the name of group), but girls failed there to gain much publicity. In 1996, girls began their debut album recording with Sony Music and they also changed the name of group to ‘ Destiny’s Child’.
Breakthrough: In 1997, Destiny’s Child released their debut song “Killing Time” in ‘Men in Black’ which gave them a major breakthrough.
TV Show: In 1997 Knowles worked in TV show named MuchOnDemand.
Politics: Knowles and his husband Jay-Z are friends with President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama. Knowles performed “America the Beautiful” at the 2009 presidential inauguration, as well as “At Last” during the first inaugural dance at the Neighborhood Ball two days later.
Tours and Residency Shows:
- Dangerously in Love Tour (2003)
- Verizon Ladies First Tour (2004)
- The Beyoncé Experience (2007)
- I Am… World Tour (2009–2010)
- The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour (2013–2014)
- Residency shows:
- I Am… Yours (2009)
- Revel Presents: Beyonce Live (2012)
There’s plenty of days when I’m like ‘Oh God, why?’ But that’s just life. It’s every job, not just mine. Every moment is not perfect. But it’s definitely more good times than bad. You can’t even compare. And when I’m on stage it feels incredible. There are certain nights that you know you hit that crazy note and you know that spin spinned extra fast. And you look out and people are just into it and you’ve worked so hard and now it’s paying off and you can see why you dedicated your life to this.
One of the things that kept me out of trouble was doing something creative – creativity can’t be judged.
- 2000: Won Best Duo or Group Award for The Writing’s on the Wall.
- 2001: Won Favorite Soul/R&B Band, Duo, or Group Award for Destiny’s Child.
- 2002: Won Favorite Pop/Rock Album Award for Survivor.
- 2006: Won Best Original Soundtracks for Dreamgirls: MusicAward from the Motion Picture.
- 2006: Won Best Song Award for Song Listen.
- 2010: Won Best Fight Award for Obsessed.
- 2013: Won Number 1 on its 100 Sexiest Artists list Award.
Beyonce Knowles Facts, Hobbies and History
- She is a big fan of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
- She is best friends with Kelly Rowland since they were children.
- She and her husband Jay-Z own three apartments in South Beach.
- She is a good friend of Gwyneth Paltrow.
- She was a tomboy and refused to wear dresses when she was younger.
- She formed the Survivors’ Foundation for survivors of Hurricane Katrina.
- Chosen by American music-magazine, “Billboard”, as Woman of the Year.
- She studied acting with Ivana Chubbuck.
- Her hobbies includes Singing, Dancing, Acting.
- She wants to work in Bollywood films.