Channing Tatum Diet Plan
Channing Mathew Tatum also known as “Channing Tatum” (born April 26, 1980) is an American actor, dancer, film producer and former model. He is well known becouse of his role in Coach Carter and Step up. Channing is very strict about his diet. He also hired a trainer, Harris always say that you can get good body if you know the function of food that you are eating and proper workout also. Channing has natural slim and lean body and he dont want big muscles. Harris made a perfect diet plan for him which is given below.
Height: 6′ 1″
Weight: 200 pounds
Channing Tatum Diet:
Channing Tatum ate simple, clean and wel balanced diet. Channing also loves to eat whole-wheat pizza topped with grilled chicken and broccoli, turkey bacon cheeseburgers and specially cheese. He always make his diet enjoyable which is good for health :). But his trainer William Harris always concentrate on making him slim and perfect. He also loves to eat lean meat and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- 8.AM: 3-4 eggsomelet cooked in coconut oil, avocado and orange slices.
- 11.AM: Apple slices, mixed nuts.
- 2.PM: Grilled chicken breast, sweet potato, spinach and protien shake.
- 5.PM: Green salad, cheese, unsalted mixed nuts.
- 9.PM: Trukey burger, salad, broccoli and salad.