Christopher Robert Evans also known as “Chris Evans” (born June 13, 1981) is an American actor. He is best known because of portraying “Captain America”. He did a great job in “Fantastic Four”, “Captain America” and in “The Avengers”. Chris admit that he was not curious about his diet and he loves to eat junk food but when he was signed for “Captain America” he immediately changed his diet routine. He need to gain muscles to fit in the role of superhero so he decided to do extra workout and eat much calories and protein. Lets take a look at his diet routine.
Height: 6′ 0″
Weight: 200 pounds
- Chris Evans is big fan of raw veg and fresh fruits for nutrients.
- He eats lots of fish, turkey and chicken for protein.
- He also take supplements and amino acids during workout days.
- Green veg, rice and beans.
- He loves to eat food made at home.