Harshvardhan Kapoor Bio Height Weight Body Statistic
Born Name: Harshvardhan Kapoor
Nick Name: Harsh
Date of Birth: November 9, 1990
Sun Sign: Scorpio
Education: He studied screenplay writing, cinematography and acting and received training from Los Angeles.
Height: 5 ft 10 in – 178 cm
Weight: 178 pounds – 74 kg
Measurements: Chest 40, Biceps 15, Waist 32 in
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Shoe Size: 10
Parents Name: His father is famous Indian actor Anil Kapoor. His mother Sunita Kapoor is costume designer. Famous film producer Boney Kapoor and film actor Sanjay Kapoor are his uncles.
Siblings: He has two elder sister one is Sonam Kapoor who is also an actress and the other one is Rhea Kapoor who is film producer.
Relatives: Famous film producer Boney Kapoor and film actor Sanjay Kapoor are his uncles. Also famous actor Arjun Kapoor is his cousin.
- Sapna Pabbi: Sapna is a British actress and model. She also worked as Anil Kapoor’s daughter (Kiran Rathod) in the serial 24. Harshvardhan and Sapna met at the set of 24. They were dating each other since then and oftenly go out together to watch movies and for dinner. But in early 2016 it is reported that they broke up because Anil Kapoor did not want his son to get in serious relationship and he wants him to focus on his career.
Marital Status: unmarried
Early Career: In 2016, Harshvardhan will soon be making his debut in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s film Mirzya which is based on Punjabi folklore Mirza Sahiba alongside with Siyami Kher. After this Harshvardhan will be seen in Vikramaditya Motwane’s film Bhavesh Joshi in 2017.
Harshvardhan Kapoor Facts, Hobbies and History
- His favourite actors are Anil Kapoor, John Abraham, Charlie Seen and Ranveer Singh.
- Harsh’s favourite actresses are Emma Watson, Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Soonam Kapoor, Brit Marling, Jennifer Lawrence.
- He likes swimming.
- His favourite destination is USA.
- He left his home and living alone because he wants to focus on his role in Mirzya.
- He has tattoo of Sonam Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor on his shoulder which show his deep love for his sisters.
- Harshvardhan also worked as an assistant director in the film Bombay Velvet.
- He is a big fan of Manchester United football team.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.