HOW TO BULK UP FAST
This is the type of topic which everyone have some suggestions to give, I search all over the web and there are millions of ideas to gain weight. Some ideas are good and some are bad, but don’t worry because im going to give you some ideas which i personally feels are the best way to gain weight becouse i have gained 25 pounds in 2 months with hard work and by using some simple techniques. Without giving any other example or story i am coming straight to the point so read and follow.
1. Take 5 to 6 meals in a day. If you want to bulk up quickly you need to take 5 to 6 meals in a day because it will provide you continuous supply of energy and nutrients. Make a diet chart by yourself (or take help) and start eating from early morning because you need to take 3-4 hours break between meals to digest them properly.
2. Eat food rich in calories. To gain weight you need to increase calories in your body. You need to focus on healthy and calories rich food like fish oil, nuts, seeds, peanut butter, dark chocolate, pasta, raisins, avocados, fruit juice , breads, dairy products, fast food, fruits and vegetables. You can mix these items along with your meals and increase your calories everyday.
3. Visit gym 5-6 days. If you want to convert your fat in muscles you need to visit gym 5 to 6 times in a week. To bulk up you need to lift heavy weights and do less reps, also take 2-3 min break between sets. You can also drink recovery shake or protein shake during exercise to recover quickly. Exercises like dead lifts, squats, bench presses, shoulder presses, barbell rows, bar dips and pull ups are good to bulk up quickly and don’t do cardio exercises.
4. Supplements. If you are underweight then you can take doctor’s advice or supplements. Some supplements are good and some have chemicals in them which are not good for health so take advice before purchasing them. I will recommend you to take some whey protein powder or creatine.
5. Rest. Rest plays an important role, because when you do some work you are burning your calories and calories are exactly what you need to gain weight. I am not saying that you should become lazy or sleep all day, just decrease your activity level and take atleast 8 hours of sleep.
If you follow these steps for two months you will see drastic change in yourself. Just do it, thanks for reading. All the best .