Born Name: Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath
Nick Name: Bolunath, Duggu
Date of Birth: 10 January, 1974
Place of Birth: Mumbai, India
Sun sign: Capricorn
Education: He studied at Bombay Scottish School and after school he went to Sydenham College to complete his degree of commerce in Mumbai.
Height: 5 ft 11 in or 182 cm
Weight: 74 kg or 163 pounds
Measurements: Chest= 40 inch, Waist= 30 inch, Biceps= 16 inch
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Shoe Size: 9
Personal Trainer: Kris Gethin
Parents Name : His father Rakesh Roshan is a great Indian actor, director and producer. His mother name is Pinky Roshan.
Sibling: He has one sister Sunaina. His grandfather Roshan is a music director.
Marital Status: Married
Spouse Name: Suzzane Khan
Marriage Year: 20 December, 2000.
Children: He has two sons Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
Early Career: He started his career as a child artist. At the age of 6, he worked in the movie “Aasha” and “Aap Ke Deewane” (1980). He became assistant director of his father and helped him for the production of “Karan Arjun” (1995) and “Koyla” (1997).
Bollywood Debut: His first debut movie in bollywood is “Kaho Naa Pyar Hai” in which he did a great job and received positive reviews. The movie was great success for him and open doors for him to work in Bollywood. Then he work in “Fiza”, “Mission Kashmir”, “Yaadein”, “Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham” and still going with great success.
“Some day I want to be better than Shah Rukh Khan. And I will be better than him, if I continue working the way I am. Some day, I would like to achieve more than what Shahrukh has achieved in his ten years. But first, give me my ten years of time.” (2000)
“If someone pretends not to recognize me, then he needs to get a life.”
- 2001: Filmfare, IIFA, Star Screen Best Actor Award for Kaho Naa Pyar Hai, Fiza
- 2004: IIFA, Star Screen Best Actor Award for Koi Mil Gaya
- 2005: Filmfare Best Actor Award for Lakshay.
- 2007: Filmfare and IIFA Best Actor Award for Krrish.
- 2009: IIFA Best Actor Award for Jodhaa Akbar.
- 2011: Filmfare Best Actor Award for Guzaarish.
- 2012: Filmfare Best Actor Award for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.
- 2013: Filmfare Best Actor Award for Agneepath.
- And many more. He has won 92 awards till 2012.
Hrithik Roshan Facts, Hobbies and History
- His hobbies are dancing, gym exercises, watching movies and TV serials.
- His favorite actors are Amitabh Bachchan, Raj Kapoor and Sylvester Stallone.
- He has two thumbs on his right hand.
- He is a excellent dancer.
- His father Rakesh Roshan was shot and wounded by a hitmen sent by Bollywood Mafia.
- He got 30,000 marriage proposals on Valentine’s day (2000).
- He is not religious and doesn’t visit temples.
- He is one of the most hardworking celebrities in the world.
- His favorite food is Indian but he doesn’t like oily food.
- He love sports and also do charity work for everything.
- He smokes cigarettes occasionally.
- He is a gym freak and visit gym regularly. He and Salman Khan also do training together.