Hrithik Roshan (born 10 January 1974) is an Indian film actor. He is well known for his different acting skills ans also he is well known becouse of his muscular and sculpted body. Hrithik Roshan is famous all over the world becouse of his fitness and amazing body and the reason is proper diet and workout that is suggested by his trainers. It is rumored that he hired trainers from US and giving them 20 lakhs per month. His body has completely athletic look and he also got tight abs. He has thin waistline but his upper body is much strong and broad. He always stay away from high calorie food. His diet plan suggested by trainers is given below so read and follow :).
Height: 5′ 11″
Weight: 163 pounds
Hrithik Roshan Diet:
He loves to eat:
- He loves to eat chinese and indian food.
- He loves to eat fresh fruits (who doesn’t?).
- He loves to eat chocolates.
- He drinks special chocolate shake daily full of protiens
- He drinks too much water.
He does not loves to eat:
- He avoids oily and fried food.
- He does not like milk and milk products (why?).
- He stays away from cigarettes and alcohol.
Hrithik Roshan never follows a particular diet. He never miss his breakfast and he says breakfast is very improtant meal of the day. He loves to eat fresh fruits and food. Snacks are always optional for him. Hrithik Roshan does not drink but sometimes at parties he has Barcardi with coke. He thinks 90% of how human body looks is depend on his diet and rest 10% on his work.
- He never follows a particular diet, he says it all depends on eatings and workout.
- He also says 3 large meals are not important instead of that you can take 5 or 6 small meals per day.
- He always advice to drink more water.
- Always stay away from cigarettes, alcohol and oily food.