Hrithik Roshan Workout Routine
Hrithik Roshan (born 10 January 1974) is an Indian film actor. He is well known for his different acting skills ans also he is well known becouse of his muscular and sculpted body. He got beautiful six pack abs and his female fans loves his abs. He is also known as the fittest actor in Bollywood industry. He loves to do exercise (If you want to be perfect you should love to do workout). Also Hrithik Roshan has very hard working personality, he loves to learn new things to become better and better. You can see his workout secret here and learn :).
Height: 5′ 11″
Weight: 163 pounds
Hrithik Roshan Workout:
- He usually workout 4 to 5 days in a week.
- Most of time he concentrate on cardio exercises.
- He starts his day at 6 sharp, First 30 minutes jogging and then workout.
- He also concentrate on each body muscle and workout very carefully to gain muscles.
- It is rumored that while travelling he always keeps dumbbels and some light weight with him (wow intresting isn’t it?)
See this video and learn how he get a drastic change in his body in just 10 weeks.
Hrithik Roshan doesn’t believe to workout all days of the week. He says it is harmful for the body to workout all days. He also doesn’t belive in supplements and he always prefer natural and healthy diet. He do cardio exercises most of the times, as they are good for heart and help build muscles. He also loves to do abdominal crucnhes, he says crucnhes helps in getting a washboard stomach.
He loves to do:
- He loves to jogging and swimming twice a week.
- He loves to do cardio exercises.
- He loves to do crunches, about 200 a day.
- He loves to take rest after workout.