Jared Leto Bio Height Weight Body Statistics
Born Name: Jared Joseph Leto
Nick Name: J, Jaro, Angakok Panipaq, Bartholomew Cubbins
Date of Birth: December 26, 1971
Sun Sign: Capricorn
Education: Jared dropped out in 10th grade but later he decided to continue his studies. He joined Emerson Preparatory School in Washington, D.C but graduated from Flint Hill School in Oakton, Virginia. Later he also enrolled himself in University of the Arts in Philadelphia because he was interested in visual arts. Jared was interested in filmmaking also so he transferred to School of Visual Arts in New York City, while studying in this school he also wrote and starred in his own short film Crying Joy.
Profession: Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Director.
Height: 5 ft 9 in – 175 cm
Weight: 152 pounds – 69 kg
Measurements: Chest 43, Biceps 14, Waist 32 in
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Shoe Size: 11 (US)
Parents Name: His father is Unknown. His mother name is Constance Leto (née Metrejon), His parents divorced when he was child.
Siblings: He has one older brother Shannon Leto.
Relatives: His maternal grandfather William Lee Metrejon worked at U.S. Air Force his maternal grandmother name is Ruby Russell.
- Chanel Ryan: American adlut/glamour model. Rumor.
- Soleil Frye: Rumor
- Nikki Nova: Rumor
- Kristi McDaniel: Kristi is an American actress. Jared and Kristi started dating in 1997 and got separated in 1999.
- Cameron Diaz: Cameron is an American actress. Jared and Cameron started dating in August 1999. They kept their relationship very private. They got engaged in 2000 and separated in March, 2003 because both wanted to focus on their career.
- Corina Taylor: Rumor
- Britney Spears: Rumor
- Scarlett Johansson: Scarlett is an American actress. Jared and Scarlett started dating in 2004 and got separated in 2005.
- Angelina Jolie: Rumor
- Ashley Olsen: Rumor
- Lindsay Lohan: Rumor
- Jessica Simpson: Rumor
- Sharon Stone: Rumor
- Paris Hilton: Paris Hilton is an American Socialite. Jared and Hilton caught kissing in front of the camera in January 2008. After that they were never seen together.
- Katharina Damm: Katharnia is a Danish model. Jared and Katharina started dating in July 2011 and got separated in September 2011.
- Emila Clarke: Rumor
- Miley Cyrus: Rumor
- Katy Perry: Rumor
- Valery Kaufman: Rumor
Marital Status: unmarried
Early Career: In 1992, Jared moved to Los Angeles to start his career as director and also as an actor. His got his first break in 1994 when he got a role in ABC teen drama My So-Called Life. He received positive reviews. In the same year he made his television film debut in Cool and the Crazy.
Breakthrough: In 1995, he made his first film debut in the move How to Make an American Quilt. In 1998, Jared formed the rock band Thirty Seconds to Mars with his brother Shannon. In the year 2000 he got a lead role in the movie requiem for a dream where he played a role as a heroin addict Harry Goldfarb. Currently he is working on his upcoming movie Suicide Squad alongside with Will Smith and Margot Robbie directed and written by David Ayer.
“I was raised around a lot of artists, musicians, photographers, painters and people that were in theater. Just having the art-communal hippie experience as a child, there wasn’t a clear line that was drawn. We celebrated creative experience and creative expression. We didn’t try and curtail it and stunt any of that kind of growth.“
“I didn’t even know the word ‘celebrity.’ I didn’t have posters of people that I loved on my wall. Like, I must have listened to Led Zeppelin II 16,412 times. I didn’t even know what the fuck they looked like. I thought musicians and actors and these types of people were like magic. It was royalty or you were born into it, or it was some stroke of luck or genius.”
Jared Leto Facts, Hobbies and History
- Jared is a vegan.
- Jared hobbies are skateboarding, snowboarding, hiking, writing songs, reading, and painting.
- Bright blue eyes are his trademark.
- His best friends are Rani Mukhrjee and Juhi Chawla.
- Leto is the surname of his stepfather.
- When Jared was eight years old his father committed suicide.
- Jared’s mother has Cajun ancestry.
- He had a dog named Judas who died in 2007.
- His favourite city is New York.
- Leto tore his labrum at the set of Suicide Squad while performing a stunt.
- He supports animal rights.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.