Jeremy Renner Diet Plan
Jeremy Lee Renner also known as “Jeremy Renner” (born january 7, 1971) is an American actor, film producer and musician. He is well known becouse of his role in ‘The Hurt Locker’ and he did a great work in ‘The Avengers’ also. He is quite famous becouse of his fitness, and he came up with a great muscular body in ‘The Avengers’. He trained hard to get into the shape of Hawkeye (portrayed by jeremy in avengers).He is very conscious about his health, he is above 40 but still he looks young and healthy only becouse of hard workout and healthy diet.
Height: 5′ 9″
Weight: 176 pounds
Jeremy Renner Diet:
Jeremy Renner loves to eat simple, clean and natural well balanced diet. He also loves to eat lean meat, fresh fruits and vegetables. Whole-wheat pizza topped with grilled chicken and broccoli is one of his favourite, he also like turkey bacon cheeseburgers and specially cheese. He always make his diet enjoyable which is good for health :).
- 8.AM: 3-4 eggsomelet cooked in coconut oil, avocado and orange slices.
- 11.AM: Apple slices, mixed nuts.
- 2.PM: Grilled chicken breast, sweet potato, spinach and protien shake.
- 5.PM: Green salad, cheese, unsalted mixed nuts.
- 9.PM: Trukey burger, salad, broccoli and salad.