John Cena Diet Plan
Hrithik Roshan (born 10 January 1974) is an Indian film actor. He is well known for his different acting skills and also he is well known becouse of his muscular and sculpted body. When he was 15 yrs old he was skinny. And now its hard to image that how skinny guy transformed into a muscular guy and got a amazing body and muscles. This transformation happened becouse of his hard work and diet ofcourse. Now he is well known as a WWE superstar and as a Hollywood actor. He always take his diet seriously and eat fresh food and take 5 to 6 meals in a day. He has very typical and high amount of meal which he follows daily. His diet plan is given below.
Height: 6′ 1″
Weight: 240 pounds
John Cena Diet:
- Breakfast: 8-10 eggs, 8 egg-whites, 2 egg yellows and 100g of oatmeal.
- Mid-Morning: Protein bar
- Lunch: 2 Chicken breasts, 100g brown Rrce, fruits and vegetables.
- Mid-Afternoon: Tuna in wholewheat breads.
- Before Workout: Whey protein shake and a banana.
- Evening Snack: Casein protein shake or low fat cottage cheese.
- Dinner: Grilled fish or chicken, brown rice or pasta, vegetables and salad.
You may also like: