Johnny Depp Workout Routine
John Christopher also known as “Johnny Depp” (born June 9, 1963) is an American actor, producer and musician. He is also known for his role in Pirates of the Caribbean series. He is very famous actor and has amazing acting skills (awsome acting in Pirates of the Caribbean). To maintain his physique he always concentrate on workout and diet also. His workout plan consists of some simple exercises which he needs to maintain his physique, he don’t lift heavy weight may be becouse he is almost 50 yrs old now but still he loves to do small exercises.
Height: 5′ 9″
Weight: 160 pounds
Johnny Depp Workout
He loves to do:
- He loves to do exercises with dumbbells.
- He has stability ball in his room.
- He loves to run on treadmill.
- He loves cardio exercises.
- He did a lot of sword fighting training for Pirates of the Caribbean. Sword fighting techinques requires total body workout and also without any break.
- He workout for 2 to 3 days in a week, he loves to do small exercises and cardio specially and take low-sodium diet.
- He does not workout too hard becouse he has a natural slim body and perfect physique but still he has muscles.
- He loves to do exercises like push ups, dips and squats to maintain his muscles. He also do exercises with dumbbells.