Justin Timberlake Workout Routine
Justin Randall Timberlake also known as “justin Timberlake” (born January 31, 1981) is an American singer, actor and businessman. He won six Grammy Awards and four Emmy Awards. His first two albums made him one of the most commercially successful singers in the world. He also did a great job in “The Social Network”, “Bad Teacher” and “Friends with Benefits” movies. He is famous all over the world becouse of his singing quality and acting skills. Justin wants to look fit and healthy thats why he visit gym (4 to 5 days in a week). He believes in simple workout becouse he wants look slim and toned. Lets take a look at his workout routine.
Height: 6′ 1″
Weight: 165 pounds
Monday: Chest and Triceps
- Bench Press: Flat, incline and decline (4 sets x 15-20reps).
- Dumbbell fly: Incline and decline (4 sets x 15reps).
- Cable flies: 3 sets x 15reps.
- Triceps push down: 4 sets x 15reps.
Tuesday: Back and Abs
- Pull-ups: 4 sets x 12reps.
- Shrugs: 4 sets x 12reps.
- Bend over barbell row: 4 sets x 15 reps.
- Lat pull down: 4 sets x 12reps.
Wednesday: Arms and Legs
- Cardio exercises
- 20-30min Treadmill running
Thrusday: Rest Day
- Military Press: 3 sets x 15reps
- Seated DB Military Press: 3 sets x 15reps
- Side Lateral Raise: 3 sets x 10reps
- Front Lateral Raise: 3 sets x 10reps
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: Cardio exercises