Kimberly Noel also known as “Kim Kardashian” born (October 21, 1980) is an American celebutante, socialite, great television personality, actress, model and also businesswoman.
Height: 5′ 2″
Weight: 110 pounds
Kim Kardashian usually follow these exercises to maintain her body and curves.
Watch her workout videos below and learn.
- Kim Kardashian usually works out 3 to 5 times in a week.
- She always starts her exercise with treadmill by running on it for about 25-30 minutes.
- After this she lift weights for about another 25-30 minutes.
- Then she stretch her lower body to keep her thighs and butt toned.
- Then she work on her abs.
- Kim always says that her favourite exercises are squats and lunges.
Squats are perfomed in following manner:
- Stand straight with your hands stretched out.
- Lower yourself like you are sitting on a chair until thighs are parllel to the ground.
- Try to keep your back straight and avoid bending forward.
- Repeat this. Also See picture below.
Lunges are performed in following manner:
- Stand straight, arms at your sides and dont look down.
- Take a one step forward with one leg and go low until thighs are parllel to the ground.
- Then stand up and do this on the other leg.
- Repeat this. You can also hold weights for additional loads and see picture below.
Arms and Legs Workout:
- Start with hands and knees on the ground. Move the right arm up and left leg back, Keeping both arms and both legs parllel to the ground.
- Repeat with the right arm and left leg, completing one set.
- Try to complete 2 sets on 10 repetitions.