Lionel Messi Bio Height Weight Body Statistics
Born Name: Lionel Andrés Messi
Nick Name: Messi, La Pulga, Leo, Messidona
Date of Birth: 24 June, 1987
Place of Birth: Rosario, Argentina
Sun sign: Cancer
Religion: Roman Catholic
Education: Messi started playing football at the age of five so he has not much interest in studies and that is why he has no educational experience.
Profession: Argentine Footballer
Height: 5 ft 6 in or 169 cm
Weight: 67 kg or 148 pounds
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Shoe Size: 10
Personal Trainer: unknown
Parents Name : His father Jorge Horacio Messi is a worker in a steal factory and his mother Celia Maria Cucccittini is a part time cleaner.
Sibling: He has two elder brothers Rodrigo and Matias and a sister Maria Sol.
- Macarena Lemos (2006-2008) – She is an Argentinean adult model who dated messi, they met in the city of Rosario.
- Antonella Roccuzzo (2007-present) – She is from Rosario and a student, they met at Messi’s best friends place in 2007. Now the couple has a child, named Thiago (born 2 November, 2012).
- Luciana Salazar (2008) – Rumor, she is an adult model
- Anna Weber (2011) – She is Polish model and was rumored to be dating Messi in 2011.
Marital Status: Unknown
Spouse Name: Antonella Roccuzzo
Marriage Year: Unknown
Children: 1 children named Thiago
Early Career: At the age of 5, Messi started playing football in a local club coached by his father. In 1995, he became a part of local youth powerhouse who lost only one match in the next four years and known locally as ‘The Machine of 87’ from the year of their birth. At the age of 11, Messi diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency his parents were not able to pay his medical bills 900$ per month. Carles Rexach, the sporting director of FC Barcelona offers Messi a contract on a paper napkin that they will pay his medical bills if he was willing to move to Spain and join club’s youth academy. Messi and his father immediately moved to Spain.
Lionel Messi Facts, Hobbies and History
- He wears #10 T-shirt for FC Barcelona and Argentina.
- His Rosarino accent, cleft chin and short stature are his trade mark.
- He is awarded as World Soccer Young Player of the year 2006, 07 and 08.
- He is well known because of his physique and fitness.
- At the age of 11, he was diagnosed with growth harmone deficiency, and his parents were not able to pay his medical bills.
- He has no educational experience.
- At the age of 25, he became the youngest player to score 200 La Liga goals.
- He also runs a charity named Leo Messi Foundation which works for education and healthcare of children.
- He has a son named Thiago.
- He is one of the most searched people on the internet.