Mahendra Singh Dhoni Bio Height Weight Body Statistic
Born Name: Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Nick Name: Mahi, MSD, Captain Cool, MS
Date of Birth: July 7, 1981
Sun Sign: Cancer
Education: MS Dhoni studied in Jawahar Vidya Mandir in Shyamali, Ranchi where started playing badminton and football and he was selected at district and club levels in these sports.
Profession: Indian Cricket Team Captain, Wicket Keeper, Batsmen
Height: 5 ft 9 in – 175 cm
Weight: 165 pounds – 75 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Shoe Size: 9
Parents Name: His father Pan Singh worked in public sector and her mother name is Devki Devi.
Siblings: Dhoni has one sister Jayanti Gupta and one brother Narendra Singh Dhoni.
- Sakshi Singh Rawat : Dhoni and Sakshi were schoolmates DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir, they are together since then. Dhoni married Sakshi on 4 July 2010. Sakshi was studying hotel management and was working as a tranie in Taj Bengal, Kolkata when she got married. On 6 February 2015 they were blessed with a baby girl and they named her Ziva.
Marital Status: Married
Early Career: Dhoni used to play as a goalkeeper during his school days, his coach in school told him to play cricket as a wicketkeeper. Dhoni impressed everyone with his wicketkeeping skills and played as a regular wicketkeeper for three years in Commando Cricket Club. In 1999 Dhoni started playing Ranji Trophy for Bihar.
Breakthrough: In 2003, Dhoni was selected for India A team which played a tour against Zimbawe and Kenya.In 2004 Dhoni was picked for the ODI team which played against Bangladesh.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni Facts, Hobbies and History
- He started focusing on cricket when he was in 10th class.
- Dhoni played his first test in 2005 against Sri Lanka.
- During his school days he used to play as a goalkeeper.
- He is a big fan of Adam Gilchrist.
- His idols are Sachin Tendulkar, Amitabh Bachchan and Lata Mangeshkar.
- Dhoni’s favourite food is Butter Chicken Masala with Nan.
- He is also a vice president of India Cements Limited (ICL).
- Dhoni was connected with Air India also but he resigned.
- He also worked as a Train Ticket Examiner (TTE) at Kharagpur station from 2001 to 2003.
- He loves to ride bikes and owns more then 25 bikes including his 1st bike Yamaha RX 100.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook.