Mila Kunis Bio Height Weight Body Statistics
Born Name: Milena Markovna Kunis
Nick Name: Goldfish, Mila Kunis
Date of Birth: 14 August, 1983
Place of Birth: Chernivtsi, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Sun sign: Leo
Nationality: American, Ukrainian
Education: She attended Hubert Howe Bancroft Middle School in Los Angeles. Most of the time she used an on-set tutor for her high school school while she was filming “That ’70s Show”. When she was not on the set she attended Fairfax High School from which she graduated in 2001. Later She attended Loyola Marymount University and UCLA in Los Angeles.
Profession: Actress, Voice artist
Height: 5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
Weight: 52 kg or 115 pounds
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Her 1 eye is green and 1 is blue
Shoe Size: 7.5(US)
Personal Trainer: Brian Abercrombie
Parents Name : Her father Mark Kunis is a mechanical engineer and her mother Elvira is a physics teacher.
Sibling: She has an older brother named Michael.
Affairs: Macaulay Culkin (2002-2010), Ashton Kutcher (current).
Marital Status: Unmarried
Spouse Name: No
Marriage Year: No
Early Career: At the age of 9, she landed the role for a “Barbie” and “Lisa Frank” commercials. In 1994, she appeared in a television show “Days of Our Lives” and “Baywatch”. She also plays supporting roles in “Santa with Muscles”, “Honey” and “We Shrunk Ourselves”.
Hollywood Debut: In 2001, Mila Kunis appeared in “Get Over It” and in 2002 she worked in horror movie “American Psycho 2”. Her starting Career in hollywood is not good but in 2008 she worked in comedy film “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” and in “Knocked Up” was a success and she received positive reviews. After that she worked hard and became one of the finest actress.
“I started acting when I was nine as a hobby because it was fun and I could get out of school. I didn’t ever think that I would have it as a job because I didn’t know you could have a job in acting. But now I really love what I do and I can’t even imagine doing anything else.”
- 1999: Young Artist Award in That ’70s Show (tv show).
- 2010: Marcello Mastroianni Award for Best Young Actress in Black Sawan.
- 2010: Las Vegas film critics society for Best Supporting Actress in Black Sawan.
- 2011: Scream Awards for Best Supporting Actress in Black Sawan.
Mila Kunis Facts, Hobbies and History
- Her family won a lottery in Russia, which allowed them to move to USA.
- In 2012, she was named “Sexiest Woman Alive” by Esquire magazine.
- She missed her senior prom because of a scheduling conflict.
- She has worked with brand commercial Dior.
- She is a fan of the rock band Aerosmith.
- She demanded her father not to watch the sex scene which she shared with Natalie Portman in 2010 movie Black Swan.
- Because of her big eyes and lips, she was taunted by her classmates.
- Her favorite movie is Dirty Dancing (1987) and her favorite television series is “8 Simple Rules” (2002).
- She is a great dancer.
- Her relationship with Macaulay Culkin lasted 8 years.