Miranda Kerr Diet Plan
Miranda May Kerr also known as “Miranda Kerr” (born 20 April 1983) is an Australian model. She started her modeling career when she was 13, she won Australian nationwide model search hosted by Dolly magazine. She is married to English actor Orlando Bloom. She is a supermodel and famous all over the world because of her beauty and cute face. She is very conscious about her health and that is why she always pay attention to her diet. Lets take a look at her diet plan.
Height: 5′ 9″
Weight: 125 pounds
- Yoghurt, fresh fruit salad and muesli.
- 2 rye toast with boiled eggs.
- Cup of green tea or water with lemon and ginger.
- Spelt crispbreads with fresh tuna salad.
- Water with lemon or dandelion tea.
- Either a salmon steak or other fish or Lamb Loin chops or a piece of steak with veges or salad.
She loves to eat sweet patato and pumpkin roasted and hate oily food.