Miranda Kerr Workout
Miranda May Kerr also known as “Miranda Kerr” (born 20 April 1983) is an Australian model. She started her modeling career when she was 13, she won Australian nationwide model search hosted by Dolly magazine. She is married to English actor Orlando Bloom. She is a supermodel and famous all over the world becouse of her beauty and cute face. She usually workout 3-4 times in a week. Her workout routine is created by her trainer Justin Gelband. Her workouts are a mixture of Yoga, Cardio Exercises, Boxing and running etc. Lets take a look at her workout routine.
Height: 5′ 9″
Weight: 125 pounds
- Exercise 1: Lunges-each leg x 15 repetitions
- Exercise 2: Jumping Jacks x 50 repetitions
- Exercise 3: Push Ups x 12 repetitions
- Exercise 4: Hip Extensions x 20 repetitions
- Exercise 5: Burpees X 10 repetitions
- Exercise 6: Squat jumps x 12 repetitions
- Exercise 7: Plank x 30 seconds
- Exercise 8: High Knees x 30 repetitions
She always starts with 15min treadmill run, then she do exercises. She do cardio exercises and lift some light weights also. She also go for swimming in weekends which is good for health. She alwyas enjoy cycling, running, boxing etc.
Miranda Kerr in gym: