Olivia Wilde Bio Height Weight Body Statistics
Born Name: Olivia Jane Cockburn
Nick Name: Olivia, Olivia Wilde
Date of Birth: 10 March, 1984
Place of Birth: New York City, New York, USA
Sun sign: Pisces
Nationality: Irish-American. She has a citizenship of both America and Ireland.
Education: She attended Georgetown Day School in Washington D.C., she also attended Philips Academy in Massachusetts and graduated in 2002. She also take acting classes at Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin, Ireland.
Profession: Actress, Model.
Height: 5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
Weight: 55 kg or 123 pounds
Hair Color: Dyed Blone
Eye Color: Blue
Shoe Size: 8(US)
Personal Trainer: Patrick Murphy
You can see her complete workout plan.
Parents Name : Her father Andrew Myles Cockburn is a journalist and her mother Leslie Cockburn is a producer and journalist.
Sibling: She has a younger brother Charlie and elder sister Chloe Cockburn.
Affairs: She was married to Tao Ruspoli (Italian filmmaker and musician) and divorced in 2011. Now she is engaged to Jason Sudeikis (actor and comedian).
Marital Status: Engaged
Spouse Name: Tao Ruspoli, Jason Sudeikis (present).
Marriage Year: 7th June 2013 with Tao Ruspoli.
Early Career: In 1995, she worked in “Meeting Magdalene” a short movie. Wilde wanted to become an actress since the age of two. She had a writer Christopher Hitchens as a babysitter. She also did modeling.
Hollywood Debut: In 2004, She made her screen debut in “The Girl Next Door”, she also appeared in “Alpha Dog”, “Turistas”. She is well known because of her in TV series “House M.D.” as Dr. Remy and in movie “Tron: Legacy”.
“I’ve worked with a lot of the greatest guys in the business, and now I am slowly working with more and more women. We don’t really get to work together, the girls, so much.”
“I feel like the luckiest child in the world because I got to grow up in Ireland. In summer is when you really grow up. During the year, I would go back to the States, and all year long really couldn’t wait to get back to Ardmore. I love the landscape, the cliff walks, the smell, the freezing cold water, the music . . . Do I sound like some soppy romantic?”
- 2006: Best Actress by The Comedy Festival for “Bickford Schmeckler’s Cool Ideas”.
- 2008: Rising Star Award by Vail Film Festival for “Bickford Schmeckler’s Cool Ideas”.
- And many more.
Olivia Wilde Facts, Hobbies and History
- Her hobbies are watching movies, playing chess, reading.
- Her favorite actress is Angelina Jolie and actor George Clooney.
- She has a two pets (dogs).
- She once won a pancake eating contest in Australia.
- She loves classic cars and she also owns some of them.
- She was ranked #5 by FHM in the list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World” in 2011.
- She belongs to journalist family.
- Her has Cat-like blue eyes, deep husky voice.
- She is a great dancer.
- She is well known because of her looks and exotic face.