Rihanna Bio Height Weight Body Statistics
Born Name: Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Nick Name: Caribbean Queen, Queen of pop, RiRi, The Digital Download Queen
Date of Birth: February 20, 1988
Place of Birth: St. Michael, Barbados
Sun sign: Pisces
Education: Rihanna went to Charles F. Broome Memorial Primary School, for higher studies she entered into Combermere High School in Barbados where she formed a musical trio with two of her classmates. Rihanna won numerous beauty pageants and performed Mariah Carey “Hero” in a school talent show. She was interested in music at the age of seven.
Profession: Actress, Fashion Designer, Recording artist
Height: 5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
Weight: 57 kg or 125 pounds
Hair Color: Dark Black naturally, She always have a number of experiments with her hair.
Eye Color: Green
Shoe Size: 09
Personal Trainer: unknown
Parents Name : Rihanna’s father is Ronald Fenty, He is a warehouse supervisor of Barbadian. He is from Irish descent. Her mother named Monica Braithwaite is a retired Afro-Guyanese accountant.
Sibling: She has two brothers names Rorrey and Rajad Fenty. She has two step-sisters and a step-brother from her father’s previous relationships. Both were from different mothers.
- Matt Kemp (2009-2010): Rihanna dated Los Angeles Dodgers baseball star Matt Kemp.
- Drake (2011-2012): After having a break up with Matt she had a relationship with Canadian rapper Drake for along time.
- Chris Brown (2007-2013): Rihanna was in relationship with Chris since 2007. She reports that he beaten her and they broke up. On March 5, 2009, Brown was charged with assault and making criminal threats and received five year probation. On January Rihanna confirmed that she again in a relationship with Chris Brown but in May Chris stated, he and Rihanna broke up again.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Early Career: She started singing at the age of seven. One of her friend introduced her to Evan Rodgers (producer). She performed in front of Rodger. He impressed Rodger took Rihanna and her mother in New York city where she met Jay-Z, CEO of Def Jam Records. He heard her sing and knew she was going to be incredibly successful. She was 16 when she was signed to Def Jam. Her debut single, “Pon de Replay”, was released in August 2005. It charted successfully worldwide, peaking in the top five in fifteen countries
Breakthrough: She got breakthrough from her album “Music of the Sun”, sold over two million copies worldwide and received a gold certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Her hit albums includes “Umbrella”,”Unfaithful”, “We Ride”, Break it Off”, “Good Girl Gone Bad” and many more.
Film career: She also worked in movies her first movie was released on 2006 named “Bring It On: All or Nothing“.
When people call me Robyn, my head just flies around because I feel like that person knows me. But Rihanna, that tends to be people’s own [creation]. Robyn is who I am. Rihanna – that’s an idea of who I am.
Everyone was really surprised when i started liking new things and changing my image. I was 16 when i was signed and i’m 22 now. My musical taste and image is going to change naturally. It’s not forced, i do what comes natural to me. Sometimes i like to be dark… other times i like to be really light and lady-like.
I spend more time over there (in London) than I spend in L.A., and that’s where I live. London is more like my home.
- 2007: Won 50th Annual GRAMMY Award for Umbrella.
- 2009: Won 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards for “Run this Town”.
- 2011: Won 54th Annual GRAMMY Award.
- And many more.
Rihanna Facts, Hobbies and History:
- Her musical inspirations include Alicia Keys, Beyonce Knowles and Destiny’s Child, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson.
- Her trade mark includes leather outfits, changing hairstyles, tattoos, revealing cloths.
- She Ranked #8 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- She made an estimated $15,000,000 in 2008.
- She was tagged “The Digital Download Queen” due to her songs being downloaded over 75,000,000 times combined.
- She is good friend with Katy Perry, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z.
- She’s the highest paid female celebrity to sit front row at fashion shows.
- As of March 1st, she’s reached over 1.2 billion YouTube views on her official Vevo page.
- She has 14 tattoos so far in 2011.
- Organised a bachelorette party for her close friend Katy Perry in 2010.
- Rihanna has named Madonna as her idol and biggest influence