Ryan Rodney Reynolds also known as “Ryan Reynolds” (born October 23, 1976) is a Canadian film and television actor. Ryan is very conscious about his health. Ryan has natural lean body and muscles which suits him and his six packs are very famous. He gained 20 pounds of muscles during “Blade: Trinity”. Lets take a look at his diet plan.
Height: 6′ 2″
Weight: 225 pounds
- Ryan hates junk food. To remain fit and lean hes quit junk food, because he know that if he get fat its difficult for him to work in a action movies.
- He loves to drink protein shake because protein shakes provide you enough energy and protein so that you can feel complete whole day.
- He always stay away from oily food and sometimes rice also.
- He drinks as much water as he can in a day, because water always helps in losing weight.
- He loves to eat simple food made at home and sometimes Italian food also.