Salman Khan Workout Routine
Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan also known as “Salman Khan” (born 27 December 1965) is an Indian actor. He is 46 yrs old and still very hot and bachelor. He is very popular due to his physique not only in India but also around whole world. He is also known as 7th best looking man in the world and number one best looking man in India by People magazine. At the age of 46 he is still the man who every girl wants to be with. His break up with Aishwarya Rai become the most highly published break up. However, Salman Khan is strict about his Workout and diet thats why he is also known as “Shirtless Wonder”. His workout plan is given here so read and learn 🙂 .
Height: 5′ 8″
Weight: 165 pounds
Salman Khan dont have body like body builders but he got good muscles, no fat and perfect shape. He is very particular and serious about his workout and that why his trainer D’ Souza made a workout routine for him which is perfect for him. He loves to do cardio exercises and push-ups also. He also has perfect abs and to keep them in shape he do around 300-500 crunches, pull-ups and chin-ups. He also do unbelievable Stuff like 1000 push-ups, 2000 sits-ups (OMG how??).
Monday-Wednesday-Friday: Weight Training
- He always starts with 10-15 min warn up and for that he do execises like jumping jack, squats and sometimes push-ups also.
- For his legs he do exercises like squats, Deadlift. He loves to lift heavy weight.
- For chest he do normal exercises like Flat Bench Press, Incline Bench Press and Decline Bench Press.
- For biceps he loves to exercises with dumbbells.
Tuesday-Thrusday-Saturady: Cardio Exercises
- He starts with a Sprint on treadmill for 15-20 min.
- He also do exercises like Bicycling, Kick Boxing and Jumping Rope.
- Then he do exercises for his abs which he loves to do more than any other exercise.