Scarlett Johansson (born November 22, 1984) is an American actress, model and singer. She is well known for portraying “Black Widow” in “Iron Man 2″ and in “The Avengers”. She is also known all over the world because of her acting skills and fitness. She has beautiful body and perfect curves. Her trainer Bobby Strom helps her to get into the shape of superhero. She workout really hard and visit gym 5-6 days in a week. Most of the time she do cardio exercises to gain strength and flexibility. Lets take a look at her workout routine.
Height: 5′ 3″
Weight: 125 pounds
Scarlett Johansson workout routine is based on much cardio exercises. To become superhero all she need is strength and flexibility .She do exercises like squats, lunges, push-ups to gain strength and circuits involving kettlebell exercises to gain flexibility. She looks amazing as “Black Widow” and specially in that black dress. Lets look at the exercises that she do in gym.
- Exercise 1: Lunges-each leg x 12 repetitions
- Exercise 2: Jumping Jacks x 30 repetitions
- Exercise 3: Push Ups x 15 repetitions
- Exercise 4: Hip Extensions x 25 repetitions
- Exercise 5: Burpees X 12 repetitions
- Exercise 6: Squat jumps x 15 repetitions
- Exercise 7: Plank x 30 seconds
- Exercise 8: High Knees x 25 repetitions