Shraddha Kapoor Bio Height Weight Body Statistics
Born Name: Shraddha Kapoor
Nick Name: Shraddha, Arohi
Date of Birth: 3 March, 1987
Place of Birth: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sun sign: Pisces
Education: Shraddha studied at Jamnabai Narsee School. At the age of 15, she got admission in American School of Bombay. Later she got enrolled in Boston University in Massachusetts in US to study psychology but she left in very first year because she got a call for her debut movie.
Profession: Actress, fashion designer, singer
Height: 5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
Weight: 54kg or 119 pounds
Measurements: 32-25-35 in
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Personal Trainer: No
Parents Name : Her father Shakti Kapoor is also an Indian actor and of Punjabi descent. Her mother Shivangi Kapoor is of Marathi descent.
Sibling: She has one elder brother Siiddhanth Kapoor who is actor and assistant director.
Relatives: Her two aunts Padmini Kolhapure and Tejaswini Kolhapure are also actors in films.
- Vanraj Zaveri: Vanraj is a son of businessman who owns various jewellery shops in India. Vanraj is also Shraddha’s childhood friend. Their relationship lasted for five years. Vanraj supported her as an actress but when shraddha started her career she wants to focus on her career first and their relationship came to end.
- Aditya Roy Kapur (2012 – Present): Aditya is also an Indian actor, Shraddha and Aditya worked together in the movie Aashiqui 2 which was a romantic musical drama. Their chemistry is seen both on on-screen and off-screen but their relationship is not confirmed.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Early Career: In 2010, Shraddha was in Boston University where she got a call for her debut drama movie Teen Patti alongside Amitabh Bachchan. She was discovered on Facebook by the producer of the movie Ambika Hinduja. She played a role of college girl. Movie got negative reviews but people liked her acting.
Breakthrough: In 2013, Shraddha found her breakthrough movie Aashiqui 2 which was a romantic musical drama alongside with Aditya Roy Kapur. Both movie and her acting got positive reviews and movie was a major box-office success with global revenue of 16 million dollars. Later she also worked in Haider, Ek Villain, ABCD 2.
Net Worth: 3 million or 4-5 crores
- 2011: Won Favourite Promising Actor (Female) in Lions Gold Awards for the movie Teen Patti (2010).
- 2012: Won Best Actress Award in Stardust Awards for the movie Luv Ka The End (2012).
- 2013: Won Best Romantic Couple in BIG Star Entertainment Awards for the movie Aashiqui 2 (2013).
- 2015: Won Best Celebrity Singer of the Year in Global Indian Music Academy Awards for the movie Ek Villain (2015).
- 2016: Won Hindustan Times Most Stylish Youth Icon Award for the movie ABCD 2 (2016).
Shraddha Kapoor Facts, Hobbies and History:
- In 2015, Shraddha launched her own line of clothing for women named Imara in association with Amazon.com
- Bollywood hungama also named her as one of the most wanted names in the advertising industry.
- In 2013, she also worked for Lakme brand.
- During her school days she used to play soccer and handball.
- Her mother Shivangi was also a playback singer in lot of films.
- In 2015, she was placed second in the most searched celebrity list by McAfee.
- Shraddha’s upcoming movies are Rock On!!2, Ok Jaanu, Half Girlfriend.
- Also follow her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.