Taylor Swift Bio Height Weight Body Statistics
Born Name: Taylor Alison Swift
Nick Name: Swifty, T-Swizzle, Tay
Date of Birth: December 13, 1989
Education: When Taylor was nine year old, her family moved to Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, where she attended West Reading Elementary Center and Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School. But she is much interested in musical theater, she attend the vocal and acting classes regularly. she won a local talent competition by singing a rendition of LeAnn Rimes’s “Big Deal”, and was given the opportunity to appear as the opening act for Charlie Daniels at a Strausstown amphitheater. She also learned how to play three chords on guitar and write her first song “Lucky You” at the age of twelve. She also won a national poetry contest with a poem entitled “Monster in My Closet”. She graduated from high school in July 2008 from Hendersonville High School in Hendersonville, Tennessee.
Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Model, Occasional Actress, philanthropist
Height: 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)
Weight: 130 lbs- 59 Kg
Hair Color: Curly blonde hair
Eye Color: Blue
Shoe Size: 9
Attractive Things: Cowboy boots
Parents Name : Her father is Scott Kingsley Swift, is a financial adviser and Andrea Finlay is her mother, she is a Homemaker. Her grandmother was an opera singer.
Sibling: She has a brother named Austin Swift is a photographer.
- Patrick Schwarzenegger – (Rumor) American model and entrepreneur.
- Tim Tebow – (Rumor) American Football Player for New York Jets of National Football League (NFL).
- Zac Efron – (Rumor) American Actor and singer.
- Connor Kennedy (May 2012 – September 2012) – American socialite, who is 4 and a half years younger to Swift, dated from May to September, 2012.
- Harry Styles (November 2012 – 2013) – Both the singers started dating in mid November 2012. He is also 4 years younger than Swift. The duo ended their relationship on January 5, 2013.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Early Career: Taylor Swift’s career was started as the youngest songwriter. She first writes along with Liz Rose. She also began recording demos with producer Nathan Chapman. She is signed with Big Machine Records. Her first song named “Taylor Swift” was released in October 2006 and got positive response. Her album “Our Song” sold 39,000 copies during its first week. Her second album was “Fearless” released in november 2008. After that “White Horse”, “You Belong with Me”, “Fifteen” , “Speak Now” were released and she became the highest-selling country artist of 2008.
Movies: Along with her singing talent she is also good in acting. In 2009 she made her first film was Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience. She also worked in Hannah Montana: The Movie, Valentine’s Day, The Giver. Her debut film was Valentine’s Day released in 2010. she gave her voice in movie The Lorax.
- Fearless Tour (2009–10)
- Speak Now World Tour (2011–12)
- Red Tour (2013–14)
There is a strength in letting bygones be bygones. It was therapeutic to write and perform. Sometimes it’s best not to say anything. I just save it for the music.
I never want to change so much that people can’t recognize me.
- 2008: Won Album of the year and Best Country Album for Fearless.
- 2010: Won Best Country Vocal Performance for White Horse.
- 2012: Won Best Country Solo Performance Award for Mean.
- 2013: Won Best Song Written for Visual Media for safe & Sound.
Taylor Swift Facts, Hobbies and History
- She is a Big fan of Rihanna and Britney Spears and has a poster of Britney in her room.
- Her Best friends are Selena Gomez and Emma Stone.
- Her favorite food is cheesecake.
- She wrote her song “Teadrops On My Guitar” for a boy who she was in love with in high school and he only saw her as a friend.
- Her favorite color is purple.
- Her favorite song is What Makes You Beautiful (One Direction).
- Her hobby is driving fast.
- Her favorite season is summer.
- Her favorite Music is Katy Perry, Tom Petty, Keith Urban, John Mayor.
- Taylor Swift, herself, learnt to play guitar.
- Her lucky number is 13.
- Taylor was named Billboard’s Women of the Year in 2011.
- Taylor attempted 3 times to get driving licence, when she was 15.