The Rock Diet Plan
Dwayne Douglas Johnson also known as “The Rock” (born May 2, 1972) is an American actor and professional wrestler. He is famous all over the world as a professional wrestler and also becouse of his acting skills. He is also famous becouse of his great physique and every wrestler wants to have body like him. Rock consumes 6 heavy meals in a day which is very good if you want to bulk up quickly. Lets take a look at his diet routine.
Height: 6′ 5″
Weight: 275 pounds
- Meal 1: 10 eggs whites, 1 cup oatmeal, 3 rice cakes.
- Meal 2: 5 Grilled chicken breast, grits, yams, steamed asparagus.
- Meal 3: 5 Tuna fish, 1 cup brown rice, 1 sliced cucumber.
- Meal 4: Perch fillet, 1 cup barley, baked potato, 1 cup steamed green beans.
- Meal 5: Pork tenderloin, 1 cup brown rice, sweet potato, 1 cup peas.
- Meal 6: 10 eggs whites, 3 servings cream of rice or 1 cup oatmeal.